Re: Rendering Fix progresses, Now Input-Method

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Rendering Fix progresses, Now Input-Method
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:56:22 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, address@hidden (Shyam | ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട്  |
Karanattu) writes:

> Though the errors reported at the last mail can be adjusted for the
> moment, I have a more Serious Problem. I could get the Perfect rendering
> in emacs in general But the text area of Po-mode, where it is primarily
> needed, is rendering in the old type.

What do you mean by "old type"?  No composing?  Please show
me the result of C-u C-x = on a Malayalam character that
should be composed with the following characters.  What is
the value of auto-composition-mode in that buffer?

> I didnt yet get why that buffer alone is
> not taking the changes. Tried changing the fontset and
> composition-function-table but no way out!:( . The strings as entered to
> the po-mode after finalising with C-c C-c is rendered perfectly, but it
> fails where it matters i.e at the text edit area, the buffer named
> "*po-filename*" where po-filename is the name of the po-file being
> edited.

As I've never used po-mode, I don't know how to reproduce
what you did.  Please show me the exact recipe to reproduce
that problem.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden