Re: Updating manuals

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Updating manuals
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:28:43 +0200

> From: Chong Yidong <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:45:13 -0400
>
> A couple of people have stepped forward to volunteer for various jobs.

That's good news.

> They are handling the documentation for the new font handling and the
> new display-buffer behavior.

If you mean documenting display-buffer at the ELisp level, I already
did that.  Of course, if someone who knows more than I do about the
intricacies would proofread what I did and fix any mistakes I made,
that's only for the netter.

As for other parts, could you please say which NEWS ELisp entries are
handled by others?  I'd like to avoid duplicate work in what little
time I still have to work on this.