Re: Specifying mode in file variables trouble

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Specifying mode in file variables trouble
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:34:33 -0400

    Ok, I am convinced. I have changed the name convention so that multi
    major modes now ends in "-mumamo-mode" (instead of the old "-mumamo").

That is good.  However, I would like to suggest that in some cases
there is no need to put `-mumamo' in these names.  If this is the
right mode for a certain language or type of file, known as FOO,
then this command should be called FOO-mode.