Re: Removing MULTI_KBOARD

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Removing MULTI_KBOARD
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:30:41 +0300

> From: Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 05:09:29 -0700
>
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
>   > did we agree to remove MULTI_KBOARD or didn't we?
>
> Why?

Because if it was discussed and I missed that, or by my silence let it
look like I don't object, I have only myself to blame and will need to
live with the results.  If not, then there are other options.

But basically, I don't understand why a simple question cannot be
answered without further ado.  Is something wrong with how I asked it?