Cocoa Emacs

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Cocoa Emacs
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:53:15 +1200

I'm not very familiar with Mac OS X but I have just started using a Mac at
work.  This is what I have found (using configure --with-ns):

1) The file emacs/etc/images/gud/go.xpm appears red but should be green.  This
   may be because the file uses two bytes per colour (#000080800000) while
   some icons only one, e.g., stop.xpm (#cc0033) but it gets rendered correctly
   on the Mac with other applications, e.g., NeoOffice.

2) I have a mighty mouse(?) and Cocoa Emacs doesn't seem to register a click
   from the mouse-2 (the scroll ball) although it does scroll if I roll the
   ball.

3) Using M-x gdb with gdb-many-values set to t, the associated buffers, e.g.,
   stack locals etc. have an extra ^M at the end of each line.  What change
   should I make to gdb-ui.el to get rid of this?