Re: Release plans

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:14:27 +0300

> From: Richard M Stallman <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden, address@hidden,
>       address@hidden
> Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:14:45 -0400
>
>     > But if Emacs did not run on Windows, could you still have made
>     > this contribution?  Or perhaps even more contribution?
>
>     Not really.
>
> What if you did all your editing on a GNU/Linux machine?

It won't matter.  My problem is a chronic lack of free time
(obviously, I cannot develop Emacs during my office hours), so I
mostly can do only simple Emacs jobs.  When there are exceptions, like
on public holidays, I have access to both Windows and GNU/Linux.
That's how I coded the Proced support, for example.