Re: Meanness

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Meanness
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:00:59 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

Well said, Eli.

I've told my experience on how having Emacs on Windows advertises Free
Software and pushes me towards GNU/Linux, and some people responds
ignoring the positive contribution to their cause that my message shows
and just wishes I loose my work because it is unethical. This is very
worrying, as is very similar to the behavior of those who profess
fanaticism, which is a real disgrace for Humanity. So I humbly propose
that before trying to fix the world, one should try to fix himself. And
this is my very personal stance, as I don't pretend to have moral
superiority.

More open hands and less finger pointing, please.

--
Oscar