Re: widget-mouse-face problem

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: widget-mouse-face problem
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:38:12 +0200

address@hidden (Johan Bockgård) writes:

> "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> Does this ring any bell?
>
> Variable can't be made both buffer local (make-local-variable) and frame
> local (make-variable-frame-local). Do you use color-theme?

Yes, that seems to be the problem. In my theme file, widget-mouse-face
was set to 'highlight, with a form (widget-mouse-face . highlight) near
the beginning. Removing this assignment seems to fix my problem: is this
the right fix?

Thanks!
jao
--
"Only the creatively intelligent can prosper in the Lisp world."
 -Richard Gabriel