Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:47:18 +0200

"David Robinow" <address@hidden> writes:

> I think my issue may be with my ISP but I don't really care to pursue
> the issue. Life is short.

Let's speed things up a bit.  What is your ISP?  What is the distro you
have at hand? (I'm happy to provide help off-list since this is now OT.)

> I live 20 miles east of Dayton, Ohio. If anybody would like to come
> over to help, feel free.

I live in France and I received your message instantly.
Maybe the web can help helping people without considering distance!

However short it is, life's great, and sharing experience with GNU/Linux
users makes it even greater!

--
Bastien