Re: visual-line-mode

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: visual-line-mode
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:53:40 -0400

I've checked in a change to the Options menu to reflect the fact
that there's now three possible states for line wrapping (word
wrap/window edge wrap/truncate lines), instead of two.

Also, I've reverted my previous change adding Longlines mode to
this menu.  (Hopefully, with a little more work the display-based
word wrap will make longline mode obsolete.)