WS_EX_LAYERED not defined

From: David Robinow
Subject: WS_EX_LAYERED not defined
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 09:58:14 -0400

MSVC conditionally defines WS_EX_LAYERED (in winuser.h) only for
_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0500, i.e. for Windows 2000 and above.

Since _WIN32_WINNT is set to 0x0400 in config.nt to enable support for
older systems, emacs will not currently compile. I'm not sure how best
to fix this. Since I don;'t have any ancient systems I've bumped
_WIN32_WINNT to 0x0500 on my system. I question whether continued
support of Windows cross-compilation is advisable but that's not my
call.