Re: Rmail-mbox branch

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Rmail-mbox branch
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 03:29:01 +0900

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Paul Michael Reilly <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Whoever made the branch didn't make a base tag?
>
> Probably not.  What was he thinking?  Let's find the culprit and shoot him!
>  Or at least pull his check-in privileges!  Can you find out who created the
> branch and take it from there? :-)

Actually I just looked at CVS, and there _does_ seem to be a base-tag
for the rmail branch, called "RMAIL-MBOX-BASE" (in uppercase).

That should make merging much easier... (I'd just use the tag to make
a patch file and apply it to the current trunk).

-Miles

--
Steven Wright  - "A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm
afraid of widths."