ad-Orig-directory-files

From: B. Anyos
Subject: ad-Orig-directory-files
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:42:54 +0200

Hi,

Current CVS build shows some strange error message at startup.
Starting 'emacs -q' I got the following warning:

  Emergency (alloc): Warning: past 85% of memory limit

Besides, if I start it with my normal .emacs file I got the
above warning plus an error (this never happened before):

  setq: Wrong number of arguments: ad-Orig-directory-files, 5

Searching for that function (C-h f)also failed as follows

  ad-Orig-directory-files is a built-in function in `C source code'.
  [Missing arglist.  Please make a bug report.]
  Not documented.

Any idea?
Unfortunately I can not use ECB (Emacs Code Browser) because of this
latter one.

Cheers,
 Bela