Re: pgg-gpg.el - pgg-gpg-process-region timing problem

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: pgg-gpg.el - pgg-gpg-process-region timing problem
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:59:52 +0900

Please do NOT fix problems like this by guesswork.

> Delving into this, i got a little carried away... full func below.
> This adds GOOD_PASSPHRASE checking (necessary for GNUPG 1.4.6, at
> least)

Really?  I'm using 1.4.9 and it just exits immediately with
BAD_PASSPHRASE.  And besides, in the case --symmetric is given,
(GOOD|BAD)_PASSPHRASE should not be issued IIUC.

Perhaps you should first try to reproduce the exactly same problem as
ken manheimer reported, though I can't reproduce it on my system.

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno