Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 02:36:15 +0200

>> However,
>> please test the result under `make -j 2 XMFLAGS="-j 2" bootstrap', to
>> make sure they don't break parallel builds.
>
> Aha, good idea. Will do (it'll take a while).

Well, I've tested it with parallel builds and, *apparently* it works
OK. I say "apparently" because the parallel build needs sh, and the
sh.exe I have is not in good speaking terms with the rest of the tools
I use for building Emacs. So I wouldn't rule out that it has worked
without anything particularly "parallel" going on.

Could someone who regularly does parallel builds on Windows please try
the patch?

   Juanma