Re: [patch] use font-lock

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [patch] use font-lock
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:24:46 +0200

Stefan Monnier wrote:
Addressed. See new version of the patch.
OK, let's wait for the paperwork, then.
Great. :-)
The paperwork's in.

Can you send a (hopefully) final version of your patch to emacs-devel so
someone can install it?

The last version I posted to the list is final. There are no issues I know about, and I've been using it myself.

Can someone install it please?

I do not think this can work with mumamo. Can you please wait with installing this?

I have asked two times now if it works with mumamo, but unfortunately I have got no response so far. Please test if it does and also explain why it will work with mumamo.

I have written an explanation of how fontifying parser could cooperate with font-lock, but it is not finished and I do not have time to send it right now. However my suggestions there seems to be in line with Steve Yegge's conclusion when he looked into this problem for js2.