Re: Full screen mode on windows

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Full screen mode on windows
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 15:16:47 -0600

>> I knew how to maximize with the w32-send-sys-command command. By full
>> screen I mean no title bar, no windows decoration and no taskbar.

Eli> Why would you want such a thing?

I'm playing around with using this (on Linux) to do presentations in
Emacs.  My current code is based on outline mode, but I'm thinking of
switching to Muse.

I reported a full-screen bug a while ago for Linux... really it would
be nice to have both "real full screen" (for presentations) and "full
screen but not hiding the panel" (for more ordinary Emacs-based apps,
like a gud session).

Tom