Re: icomplete.el changes

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: icomplete.el changes
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 23:47:48 +0200

Drew Adams wrote:
How can I see the changelogs for this file? I use the Web page interface to CVS, here:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/emacs/lisp/icomplete.
el?view=log.
Is this all there is as a record of the changes, or is there something else I can consult?
The only other place is lisp/ChangeLog.

Where is that?
I see no such file (or directory), if that means the `lisp' directory under
directory `emacs' (e.g. c:/emacs/lisp/ChangeLog).

It is only in the checked out sources. When you install Emacs in a different directory you do not find them there.

When I build I install Emacs in a new directory so you do not get those files with my builds.

You can get them from the CVS of course (from the web interface if you want). The Changelog files are in the same directory as the files they tell about.