Re: About mongolian keyboard layout in emacs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: About mongolian keyboard layout in emacs
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:06:44 -0400

> I'm sending this e-mail because I've added Mongolian (mn) keyboard layout to
> the "cyrillic.el" file to support mongolian cyrillic input-method in Emacs.
> Could you check these patches and add them if they are correct ?
> I don't know who is the right person for this. If I am wrong, could you
> forward this mail to right person ?

Yes, this is the right place.  Thank you for your contribution.
You'll probably get some comments on your code, although it looks like
it's in a fairly good shape already.  In any case, if you
want to have it included in Emacs, we need you to sign some
copyright paperwork.  Would you be willing to assign your copyright?
If so, please fill&email the form below as instructed, so the FSF can
send you the paperwork you need to sign.

        Stefan

Please email the following information to address@hidden, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]
quail/cyrillic.el