Re: python-try-complete

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: python-try-complete
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:00:58 +1200

I take issue with one of its design decisions however: sneaking in
python-try-complete into hippie-expand-try-functions-list.

Agreed, it should be fixed on the EMACS_22_BASE branch now,

Thanks for that, Stefan.

Did you have any thoughts about the second problem I described in the same mail - python-try-complete locking up when used in a remote buffer? To quote from my previous mail,

  Either python-try-complete should refrain from launching the process
  remotely by looking at (file-remote-p default-directory), or the
  scripts it launches need to be prepared (e.g. in terms of quoting) for
  being run remotely via ssh.

I am not using python-try-complete anymore but this is a bug and I would be happy to help fix it.

Julian