Re: 23.0.60; org-mode missing from fresh cvs Emacs?

From: Evans Winner
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; org-mode missing from fresh cvs Emacs?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:27:27 -0600

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

    Did you use the -d switch to "cvs up"?  Without it, CVS
    will not create new directories, and Org Mode now lives
    in its own directory.

I did that, and in fact deleted the whole of emacs/ and
started from a fresh cvs copy this afternoon -- same result.
I am notorious for making stupid mistakes (especially
lately) so it's probably something I did wrong; but I don't
know what yet.  This is the first time of many that building
a fresh Emacs caused me any trouble, so I thought it was
worth reporting.

I do see lisp/org both in my source directory and in
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.0.60/ now.  ./configure was run
without any args, which always worked okay in the past.
Then ``make maintainer-clean'' (based on another thread) and
``make bootstrap''.  Any idea what I should look at?