Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor

From: paul r
Subject: Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:57:50 +0100

2008/3/26, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden>:
> The nice thing about it is, that it uses the native toolkit of the
>  plattform compiled on. No more ifdefs or anything to compile with
>  Gtk/MFC/MAC. On linux Gtk is the default. Even the event handling,
>  threading and networking are unified. I used wxWidgets for some smaller
>  projects and I think it is the best attempt of a multiplattform lib.
>
>  Projects created with wxWidgets can be viewed on the projects
>  website. Some use custom widgets (like audacity).

Hi, I have never used wxWidget but I have heard good things about it.
One question : I read it is written in C++, with binding for several
langages[1]. I can not see C , nor emacs lisp in the list. Is is
implicitly usable through C ? Or do you have other plan ?
Thanks

Paul

[1] http://www.wxwidgets.org/wiki/index.php/General_Information