Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor

From: paul r
Subject: Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:35:27 +0100

2008/3/25, David Reitter <address@hidden>:

> That's pretty much what tabs are if implemented nicely. They are
>  window-specific and show a subset of buffers that the user can switch
>  to in the particular window with a single click.

Ok, thanks. So, could we define what we are talking about when we say
"tabs" ? Are we talking about a buffers list subset, specific to
current "perspective' ? Therefore, we could just rebind 'C-x b' to
switch-to-buffer-local-subframe ? Tabs would be an optionnal graphical
representation of this list on top of the subframe.
I propose to call it subframe-buffers-list.