Re: Emacs Bazaar repository

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs Bazaar repository
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:08:00 -0400

> After a few false starts I have been successful (at least as far as I
> can tell) in importing the Emacs CVS repository into Bazaar.  If anyone
> is interested in playing with the results you can check out the HEAD of
> the CVS repository with:

> bzr clone http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs/trunk/

Other than issues of performance, one of the missing elements in this
repository is all the merge information.

Most of the merges we've done have been done via Arch.  IIUC people have
been able to retrofit this info into the Git tree, and I think it'd be
very worthwhile to retrofit it into the Bzr tree.

How can we add the merge info into the above Bzr tree?

        Stefan