Re: Diffs between %s and %s end here

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Diffs between %s and %s end here
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:24:48 -0400

    > Due to the rather nasty tone, I do not feel inclined to carry out your
    > demand.

    You've accused me of making demands before. I'm not at all put out,
    but rather than letting it slide this time, let's analyse my mail:

Tone isn't found in the questions that you analyzed.  For instance, a
demand can be made in the words of a polite request.

Perhaps you didn't mean it as nasty.  Perhaps you didn't mean to say
"Go read that link (and shut up)."  But that's what it sounds like to
me.