Re: shell-script indenting of &&, |

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: shell-script indenting of &&, |
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:27:28 +0100

Am Freitag, 29. Februar 2008 22:15 schrieb Chong Yidong:
> Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
> > Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> writes:
> >> As new (sh-short-if) is asked twice,
> >>
> >> it's probably cleaner to introduce a let.
> >>
> >> Below a diff of the region.
> >
> > Looks OK.  If your testing works out, please check it into the trunk.
> > We can backport it to the branch after 22.2 is released.
>
> Whoops, I forgot: do you have a copyright assignment?

Sorry, no. IMO FSF is at the wrong path here: You can't
defend freedom while taking resort to advocates.

The freedom of the socalled reign of law is
the freedom of lawyers and judges exclusively, whereas
the people is foolished and cheated. AFAIK US have the
most people in prison from all countries in relation to
citizens. That's for that. I'm not going to feed that
machine.

Too I consider copyright a still bigger mistake than
patents here. Computing isn't about copyright at
all. In contrast to material world, where shortage and
price of material matters, with computers everything
might be done that way or another way.

BTW the change in concern IMO is a trivial one, just
extending already existing things. So copyright
question shouldn't arise either.

Thanks all

Andreas Röhler