Re: use faces on the mode-line for compile.el

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: use faces on the mode-line for compile.el
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:23:28 +0200

>   > > A simple patch can accomplish the above. It uses
>   > > font-lock-warning-face which is designed to be highly visible.
>   >
>   > What do you think about using a special compilation face
>   > `compilation-error' that inherits from `font-lock-warning-face'?
>
> No opinion, feel free to change it if it works...

Done.

I wonder what is the purpose of the following code in
`compilation-handle-exit':

    (if (and (numberp compilation-window-height)
             (zerop compilation-window-height))
        (message "%s" (cdr status)))

Is it now unnecessary since it becomes overwritten by another
message later?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/