Re: Should M-SPC respect `sentence-end-double-space'?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Should M-SPC respect `sentence-end-double-space'?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:47:50 -0500

>> If so, it certainly shouldn't be bound to M-SPC,
> I guess that's that.  Sorry I woke you!

For what it's worth, I've hacked my M-j so that C-u M-j does a "join",
which in the middle of a line happens to do pretty much what M-SPC does,
except it tries to obey the sentence-end-double-space setting (also it
doesn't leave any space at all if we right after a paren-open or right
before a paren-close, ...).

        Stefan