Re: State of VC?

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: State of VC?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:53:13 -0800

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

  > () Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden>
  > () Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:44:35 -0800
  >
  >    (Being less obnoxious about this would have been appreciated)
  >
  > Agreed, i find under-commented code obnoxious, as well.

Now, this is a transition from obnoxious to unreasonable.  I explained
pretty clearly that the code was under development and used a demo to
ESR how things could work.  I wanted to waste no effort on stuff the
might be just thrown way.  This was done in public instead of doing it
in private email.  The amount of code is quite small and was discussed
on the list.
This silliness has gone beyond reasonable limits, so I am done
discussing it.
If you are interested in improving the code, you are welcome to go ahead
and do it, but just talking about absolutely nothing important is just a
waste of time.