Re: State of VC?

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: State of VC?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:16:47 -0800

"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> writes:

  > Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden>:
  > > But maybe first we should wait for ESR to post his plan/roadmap before
  > > doing any further changes. Hopefully this will happen soon ...
  >
  > Sorry about the delay; we're prepping for a release on another project
  > of mine at the moment.  I should be able to get to this Tuesday or
Wednesday.

Any news about this?

IMO the most pressing need right now is to move vc-status from it's
state of limbo.

Given how simple the vc-status code is, how easy it is to extend, and
how long it took for fundamental problems in vc-dired to be fixed, it's
quite easy to conclude that vc-status is the best way to go forward.