Re: Changes to emacs/info/dir,v

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Changes to emacs/info/dir,v
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:55:39 -0500

Jason Rumney wrote:

> This was the order install-info put them in. If someone wants to
> maintain it by hand, they are welcome to, but given that it hasn't been
> updated since 2006 while a number of manuals have been added to CVS, I
> can't see that happening.

I think that's overly pessimistic. I don't mind adding entries by
hand; I'd simply forgotten, or never knew, that it had to be done. I
would hope the same is true for others.

It also ought to be simple to write something to warn about missing
dir entries. Then it's a question of remembering to run it. :)