Re: address@hidden: c-mode syntactic analysis regression in emacs-22.1]

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: address@hidden: c-mode syntactic analysis regression in emacs-22.1]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:57:51 -0500

Alan Mackenzie wrote:

> I've just commited a patch to cc-engine.el (both in the trunk and
> Emacs-22 branch) which fixes this.

Thank you very much, that's great.

> How soon is Emacs 22.2 going to happen?

It's impossible to say. It seems to depend on FOR-RELEASE becoming
empty of bugs before someone happens to report a new bug of any kind.

There is one remaining bug (`pos-visible-in-window-p at ellipsis')
that I have looked at but don't know how to fix. :( Someone familiar
with the display code would need to add ellipsis handling to
pos_visible_p in xdisp.c.