Re: RFC: status icon support

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: RFC: status icon support
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:57:06 -0800

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

  > +/* Callback which is called when the user clicks on a status icon.  */
  > +static void
  > +activate_icon (widget, data)
  > +     GtkWidget *widget;
  > +     gpointer data;
  > +{

Please no K&R in new code.

I am not sure if we actually have a policy about this. If we don't we
should make it now required to have K&R in new code. It's already not
possible to compile emacs with a K&R compiler, so please let's not add
to this.
The last thing we want is emacs to regarded as being a backwards project
because it insists on using a language that was standardized in a
different way 19 years ago.