Re: Bug in nxml-mode (indentation)?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Bug in nxml-mode (indentation)?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:29:24 +0000

Eric Lilja wrote:
> I wish I could set a flag that makes the indentation not care about
> xpath/xquery and indent like the old xml-mode. :)

It's nothing to do with XPath or XQuery, they are just ways of
addressing information in the document. In text blocks within XML,
whitespace is significant.

However, I've tried it myself now, and nothing seems to be indented
without an explicit command from the user. So there doesn't seem to be
any harm in making the indentation behaviour give the most aesthetically
pleasing results.