Re: RMAIL misbehaving (Was: Re: Emacs crashes, 07nov16)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: RMAIL misbehaving (Was: Re: Emacs crashes, 07nov16)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:10:42 -0500

           Maybe RMAIL should ignore such things (and replace them with
           something safe) if the first few lines of the file are not a
           BABYL header?

       That is a good idea.  I've been bothered by this before, but I
       didn't have that idea for a solution.  I will try to implement it
       now, because I think it could be easy.

    Did you get around to doing this?  If not, I'll can do it.

I started writing this, then decided I should redo part of it, then got
too busy to do that.  Please try if you want to.