address@hidden: [gnu.org #349248] Emacs page ]

From: Karl Berry
Subject: address@hidden: [gnu.org #349248] Emacs page ]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:02:43 -0600

We received this report on webmasters.  You can decide if you want to do
anything about it ...

karl

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:26:41 -0500
From: "Ryan Berckmans via RT" <address@hidden>

Mon Dec 10 22:26:41 2007: Request 349248 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by address@hidden
       Queue: webmasters
     Subject: Emacs page
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: numerous17 -- hotmail -- com
         CCs:
 Ticket <URL: http://rt.gnu.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=349248 >

Hey,

I love emacs =). Was trying to obtain for windows and I realized
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/ doesn't contain a glaring "Downloads"
section. "Obtaining" is somewhat obfuscated.

However minor the change, I think adding a blatant "Download" option
might gain emacs at least one more user =).

Thanks & keep up the great work,

Ryan