Re: unused local variables

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: unused local variables
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:11:37 +0100

On Nov 30, 2007 4:59 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Right.  So you're OK with adding (defvar my-dynamic-var) in one of the
> files but not in both?  Why is that?

I'm not really opposing. I don't like warnings, nor programming errors
caused by subtle interactions (or unexpected ones). Once again: I like
lexically scoped languages (Scheme excluded). I'm just not sure
littering packages with (defvar var) or (declare-function function) is
better. It certainly doesn't look clean.

             Juanma