Re: RMAIL misbehaving (Was: Re: Emacs crashes, 07nov16)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: RMAIL misbehaving (Was: Re: Emacs crashes, 07nov16)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:05:21 -0500

      Maybe RMAIL should ignore such things (and
    replace them with something safe) if the first few lines of the file
    are not a BABYL header?

That is a good idea.  I've been bothered by this before,
but I didn't have that idea for a solution.
I will try to implement it now, because I think it could be easy.

The long-term solution is to install the Rmail-mbox code.