Re: [Unicode-2] `C-h f' error

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: [Unicode-2] `C-h f' error
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:55:44 +0900

> *On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:31:02 +0900
> * Also sprach Katsumi Yamaoka <address@hidden>:

>> I think I have reached to the real cause of this problem.  Though
>> it may happen only to me, I've tested it with two machines running
>> different OS (Fedora 8 and RHL 9).  The necessary conditions to
>> make it happen are:
> Yesterday I reported this problem. I just read you already found this.
> This is to confirm this problem does not only happen to you.

Thanks for the confirmation.  I tried bootstrapping Unicode-2
with lread.c before Handa-san changed.  It works normal.  For
the Lisp form

(aref (symbol-function (function function-called-at-point)) 2)

it returns

[buffer table emacs-lisp-mode-syntax-table str sym ...

while the latest Unicode-2 returns:

[:validate setup-function emacs-lisp-mode-syntax-table str sym ...

Regards,