Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:58:20 +0000

martin rudalics <address@hidden> writes:

>> This is a good mnemonic, but then we should use M-arrows for windmove
>> instead of its default S-arrows.
>
> I'm using M-S-arrows for a couple of years now (since shifted
> arrows do marking).

This M-S-arrows are now the default for selecting adjacent windows with
windmove in windresize.  I also find it more useful.

The modifiers are now customizable and can be either a symbol (like
`shift') or a list of symbols (like '(meta shift)).

See `windresize-modifiers' docstring for details.

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/windresize.el

--
Bastien