Re: blank-mode.el

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: blank-mode.el
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:04:01 +0000 (UTC)

   I've just experimented these characters:

       ?\x8AC => ¬    (negation)
       ?\x8AF => ¯    ("overscore")
       ?\x8B0 => °    (grade)
       ?\x8FE => þ

   The character ?\x8AF seems to be lighter than the other characters.

I agree, it is lighter.  Unfortunately, the dollar sign is the
standard symbol for the end-of-line.   Evoke    (info "(emacs) Regexps")

There is not anything that I know of that is conventional except the
dollar sign ...

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden