Emacs CVS: url-basepath replaced by url-file-directory /nondirecotry

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: Emacs CVS: url-basepath replaced by url-file-directory /nondirecotry
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:55:28 -0700

Hi Magnus,

A recent change in Emacs CVS has resulted in function
url-basepath going away and being replaced by url-file-directory
and url-file-nondirectory.

The change to W3 may be non-trivial in places, because
url-basepath took an optional second arg that it used as an
indicator for computing the filepath.

Think you could look at this as the present maintainer of W3? A
quick and dirty global replace at my end for url-basepath with
url-file-directory failed badly, and for now, I've ended up
resurrecting the old url-basepath in my w3 environment.