Re: Is there a plan to record kbd macro as elisp code?

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: Is there a plan to record kbd macro as elisp code?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:41:27 +0100

There's also a package called power-macros.el from Jesper K. Pedersen.
http://www.blackie.dk/emacs/power-macros.el

Cheers
Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Alcatel-Lucent               |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now
I am so far behind I will never die. -- Bill Waterson, Calvin and Hobbes