Re: unload-feature questions and thoughts

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: unload-feature questions and thoughts
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:51:17 -0400

    One somewhat surprising thing I remembered is that it was necessary to
    call an autoloaded (dummy in this case) function instead of
    straightforwardly using require.  The latter did not register the
    necessary information for unloading the feature again (unloading the
    feature needs to restore autoloads for the default TeX modes).

I think we recently fixed that:

2007-10-14  Juanma Barranquero  <address@hidden>

        * eval.c (do_autoload): Don't save autoloads.

        * data.c (Ffset): Save autoload of the function being set.

Anyway, we've installed the new feature for unload hooks for Emacs 22;
could you please DTRT (whatever that is) in AUCTeX?