Re: isearch multiple buffers

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: isearch multiple buffers
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:32:21 +0200

On 10/26/07, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

> So yes, the fact that the DOS code is present has an impact on
> everyone that does work on emacs. As long as there are users for that
> code this is fine, but there's no evidence that there are such users.

I have no opinion on this discussion, but with respect to the point
above, it is not inconceivable to think that ports for old
architectures could be still in use in less developed countries, where
upgrading to the new-and-shiny-processor-do-jour is often
impractical... That reason has been given many times to maintain the
support for Windows 95/98/Me, and does not seem too far-fetched to
extend that to MS-DOS.

             Juanma