defined-colors

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: defined-colors
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:28:34 -0400

    BTW, there are other hexrgb functions that are unrelated to color:

    `hexrgb-approx-equal' - similar to what is suggested in the Elisp manual,
    node Comparison of Numbers.

    `hexrgb-hex-char-to-integer' - identical to `hexl-hex-char-to-integer'.
    `hexrgb-hex-to-int'
    `hexrgb-increment-hex'

    You might want to move such utility functions to subr.el also.

At this point I see no need to do anything with them.
We can leave them in hexrgb.el the way they are.