Re: 23.0.50; Middle ``wŽŽ in of permissions in dired-mode is red and bo

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; Middle ``wŽŽ in of permissions in dired-mode is red and bold: dired-warn ing
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:30:35 +0200

Am 13.10.2007 um 22:37 schrieb Eli Zaretskii:

IMO, this whole feature of highlighting attributes is an annoyance,

This is my opinion, too. And there are probably a few thousands others that make deliberately files and (some) directories group writable. Another configure option to switch that annoyance off would be fine ... or I'll have to find a way to set that face to "normal," i.e. regular and in foreground colour, in the system init file.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Bake pizza not war!