Re: Gtk+ stock tool bar icons

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Gtk+ stock tool bar icons
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:36:50 -0400

    >     (a) A consistent icons style within Emacs (like in Emacs 22.1)
    >
    > For Emacs 22.2, let's not change this.

    Let's not change what?  Let's not change what is already checked in for
22.2
    or let's not change this so it differs from 22.1?

Let's not change it from Emacs 22.1, at least not by default.

I would also prefer not to install the source changes for stock icons
into Emacs 22.2 unless they are very simple.
The goal for 22.2 is to fix the bugs and release it
soon.