Client session not deletable anymore.

From: Johannes Weiner
Subject: Client session not deletable anymore.
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:45:28 +0200

Hi,

when I run emacsclient (the revoked version that does NOT open a new frame), I
am not able to delete the client session on the host Emacs anymore; instead I
get the following message when I run C-x #:

        server-delete-client: Attempt to delete the sole active
                              display terminal

The behaviour I was used to is that the buffer is closed and emacsclient
returns.
When I hit C-x # again, I get:

        No server editing buffers exist

I run 23.0.50.2, built from CVS HEAD on 2007-09-25.

        Hannes

--
3BD8 AF56 11AF 205C 9DB6  B10F 76F1 0634 71A4 DCA0