RE: New start up splash screen annoyance...

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: New start up splash screen annoyance...
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:38:36 -0700

> In that case, I guess we are ok changing mouse-1 to left and mouse-3
> to right.

I don't understand why we would do that. The doc everywhere uses `mouse-1'
etc., and that nomenclature is clear. There is absolutely nothing to be
gained by changing to `left' etc.

On the contrary: `mouse-1' is just an identifier; it signifies nothing about
physical button location. `Left' implies a spatial relation that might not
be correct. This renaming is a mistake, IMO.